The one & only Christmas guide for husbands! What to gift your wife this Christmas! (Because she says she just wants your love!) -Don't worry: LINKS INCLUDED!
Maybe these monologues sound familiar for most of you, guys!
"Oh, honey! That's so sweet! But you don't have to bother."
"I have it all, baby!"
"I don't need a present, just your love!"
We, women, are so understanding, right! Right? Nope. Wrong! we are not understanding at all! That's part of our nature!
When a woman says these sort of things, she clearly means: "Of course I hope you get me a present!"
"Duh, I have it all, but you can be creative!" "Don't you dare forget my Christmas present this year! I swear you'll be sleeping on the couch till next summer."
The problem is... we barely say the thing that we want. We expect you -our loving wedded husband- to read our minds and understand that we really REALLY expect you to gift us with those boots we showed you last August. Come on! Don't you remember? The BOOTS? When I was browsing Facebook and a boot shop ad pop-up? How come you forgot those boots that I fell in love with? You never listen.
See how we work? We barely say those things DIRECTLY. Because we secretly want you to remember those tiny little things. But what we want the most is for you to be nice to us, to have a little detail to show us that you remembered!
I know how frustrating it must be for you- dedicated husband- to try to please your wife and surprise her with something nice, especially now that Christmas is coming.
I know it's unfair on our part... to have such expectations in such unimportant details. We know you're very busy and preoccupied with work, and those things will slip to the back of your mind. Just a memory that will quickly vanish. And you're right, dear husband. You have all the reasons to be upset about our high expectations.
Why this woman cannot say: "Baby, I want these exact boots for Christmas! I'll send you a screenshot!"
Easy, right? For you, men, it is. But for us, I don't even know why it's so hard to just say exactly those words.
It must be easy. But we're wired weirdly, just as your wires are sometimes doing short-circuits and we can't understand you.
I'm trying to help you here, believe me! I want you to get lucky tonight! Trust me on this. I know how much you hate to go shopping, how you hate stores and the endless browsing of items that we love but end up not buying. Frustrating, right? I understand. I'm one of those few women who hate window shopping. When my mom and my sister dragged me to the mall I tried to put on my nicest face, but... not my thing.
As I know you hate going to the shopping center, I made it easy for you! Online shopping!
Here you have 30 great gift ideas for all budgets. Maybe not all these ideas will be of your wife's liking, but believe me, here you'll find that special detail to make her melt with love. I left out of this list all conventional things like make-up or new hairstyling tools because probably she has a very strict policy with those items (I do!). So, is very probable she prefers to choose those specific things herself.
Do not risk your life buying her a makeup foundation. The 50 shades of hell will fall upon you if you don't get her tone and preferred finish right.
Don't dig your own grave buying her perfume because the pretty lady at the store (and by the pretty lady I mean her persuasive boobs popping) convinced you that the perfume she wears is what you should get for your wife. Your wife may be allergic to its smell, and to the store lady as well. So, you've been warned! (Believe me, I've seen it!)
And please, please! Do not give her a cheap coffee maker or blender because that was the first thing you saw at the store when you escaped home looking for a quick gift on December 25.
So, here you have these 30 wonderful gift ideas. Just click on each picture for the price or buying option!
30 Holiday gifts to your wife that you can get online!
***Each item and picture contains the item's link. Just click on it and you'll get the price!***
Statement necklace- The vast majority of women love jewelry. Having enough necklaces is never enough, as long as we have an outfit to combine. This one is full of color, yet elegant. Perfect for a wife that's joyful, mysterious and sexy! (Click image for link!)
2. Or maybe this one: This necklace is definitely one of those things I'll want to wear with jeans or a little black dress. It screams "I'm an Empowered Curvy Mamma" everywhere! (Click image for link!)
3. These super cute matching pajamas for the whole family- If you are a family man, buying these matching pajamas will get you lots of extra points! We, wives, highly respect a man who includes the whole family. Give it to her on Christmas Eve to start the pajama party! What's left? Watch a Christmas movie together with hot cocoa! (Click image for link!)
4. A date night coupon booklet- Sometimes, women expect men to plan date nights. The same way men want women to initiate sexy time, women expect romance and dates that are -actually- your idea! This booklet has lots of preset dates, plus blank coupons so you can offer your own! (Click image for link!)
5. One of these incredible care packages- We get hungry, too! You know that, right! When we say we aren't hungry but start eating from your food... how infuriating s that? Treat your lovely wife with a nice care package with healthy snacks! If she's into fitness, you have a keto care package. Perfect for those days of endless hunger! (Click image for link!)
6. Godiva gift basket! - Because who doesn't love chocolate? Packed with a little bit of everything chocolate, this Godiva basket says you may not know a thing about women's shoes, but you certainly know a lot about her chocolate love! (Click image for link!)
7. A delicious chocolate tower- Another chocolate option for the wife with a sweet tooth! A variety of bonbons and cookies impossible to resist! (Click image for link!)
8. 14k white gold earrings- A beautiful pair of 14k white gold earrings is a beautiful detail to show how much you care! (Click image for link!)
9. A gift basket for the coffee lovers- If your wife's a coffee addict, you'll certainly win the golden prize with this amazing basket! (Click image for link!)
Or this one! (Click image for link!)
10. Beautiful pen set for your Boss Lady- This set of pens is one of those gifts that are hard to use because they are so cute she'll want to keep it for yourself! Perfect for the writer, blogger, planner, wife and mom! (Click image for link!)